C-Note Blog 1.4.18

Like sands through the hour glass, (or litter granules through the pooper scooper) these are the Days of Our Nine Lives…..

C-Note here, reporting in from ISO, apparently they don’t like my new trimmed down figure for 2018 so I landed here and have to go to the “spa” tomorrow.  Hmph.  Laci had to move so I could move in, sorry little Laci, but I need to see what is going on the kitchen more than you do!  (Well, that’s the way Mimi put it, so, it must be true.) So the new year started off with sweet Snoops moving to the Social Room as Batman and Darby have battled for kingpin.  Where is Augustus when you need him?  Now Dakota is giving Snoop “I own this joint” eye.  What’s with the gingers?  First Cheese (he was adopted) now Dakota, find a hobby dude.   Leave my buddy alone, “meow” it!  Nelli will set everyone straight this weekend as Snoop is her boy.  Princess Leia lost her throne, not sure to who, but she is off to the “spa” shortly for a diabetic check up and Leo and Gizmo have “assumed the position” at the front door since Duchess has been hanging in the kitchen.  Duchess just eats and eats, but poor thing, she seems to be “trimming” down too.  Simone hangs out in the greeting area as well, but lately, she is just soooo in to sun bathing she can’t be bothered to greet anyone.  Typical So. Cal. Native.  Mama Claire is all the rave, I like to think there is a good chance she will be moving on soon to her own home.  Parker only wakes up from his slumber to headbutt caretaker Jennifer half the time, with his model looks, he needs to get his act together and chill with the aloofness, he should be in a new home by now. 

We’ve had lots of new blankies, kurandas, toys and cat trees of late, our star rating for this joint is peaking for sure!  If only we only had service to the buffets 24/7… yeah… that’s the ticket.  Hmm, not sure we would all be able to fit through the pass through holes from indoors to outdoors if we did that.  George is quite the talker these days, if only he would stop speaking Greek Meow, I think he might have some interesting things to say.  Pinky went on and on today to Mimi about Ross’s last visit and how she didn’t feel like she spent nearly enough time with her.  Pinky just isn’t going to let that guy go.  She got so mad at him hanging with Queen T a few weeks back.  And OMG, anyone else noticing the curves on Annie lately, she has to be at least six lbs, but you didn’t hear that from me.


And what the heck is going on in the FeLV village?  Bewley and Holly lost their necks, Dang, that Jellee lady says I have to stop with the gossip cause I need my beauty rest, I let her pet my belly today so I could stay up…she is mumbling something about Obi’s collar…If Percy would be quiet, I could easily nap… wait I’m a cat, I’ve lived by railroad tracks for years… I can definitely nap. 
 - C-Note




Comments

Popular Posts